Dog Training Classes – For Adolescent and Adult Dogs 6 months and over.
You’d like your dog to walk nicely by your side around the block, to come running when you call her. You’d like him to settle by your side or at your feet while you enjoy your favourite TV show. AND you’d love your dog to greet people politely at your front door or while out on a walk. You want a well-mannered family dog, and that’s what our class is all about!
We’ll cover the basics – walking nicely on lead, coming when called, no jumping on people, settling on your mat, greeting fellow dogs politely, sit/drop/stay, and leaving things that don’t belong to you and—most importantly—how to focus on you in distracting situations.
With our real life focus you will be able to apply what you learn in class in real life situations, so your dog will behave for you not only in class but also at home and anywhere you’d like to take them.
- Online Orientation – take in your time before first lesson
- 5 x group dog training lessons in person
- Includes free 6mths access to our online version of the course to assist with practice at home
- Location: Lismore Showgrounds – North Lismore
- Includes: Access to online content & video to help you practice at home between classes, Graduation Certificate, unlimited phone/ email support, invites to Intuitive Dog Training exclusive client events.
*All dogs must be fully up to date with vaccinations to participate in this class.
Limited Spaces – BOOK TODAY!